Photos 1-3 by unknown (June 27, 1933).
Photos 2 & 3 are enlargements of Photo 1 and are provided for detail.
In Photos 1 & 2 note the Mail Pouch advertising board in the window to the left of Thermometer 12.
N 40° 26.93' W -80° 00.44'
The site was 3 blocks west of Federal St. & 2 blocks north of General Robinson St. W. The entire North Side area has been renovated and W. Lacock St, no longer exists. Location information was determined using the 1925 City of Pittsburgh property map Plate 7B.
In Photo 1 note the D. L. Clark Co. Candy Manufacturing building in the background.