Two different Mail Pouch signs on this side of the building.
MPS 48-46-07 is on the east side of this building.
Photo 19 (ca. 1890) shows the building at the right of the view. Photo 20 is an enlargement of the area in Photo 20.
Photo 21 (Bing map's bird's eye view) shows that the building side has been painted.