"The Algonquin Mill, built in 1826 by George Tope and now owned by the Carroll County Historical Society, is an operating steam-powered grist mill located four miles south of Carrollton, Ohio, on OH Rt. 322. It is the central feature of a 19th century rural Ohio village. It is the site of a festival celebrating pioneer life, that has been held the second weekend of October every year since 1970.
Photo 20 from the Warrick Family Collection shows that this barn was also a Kentucky Club Barn. The history of the park states that the old "Mill Barn" has always had either a Mail Pouch or a Kentucky Club sign on the north end. It was painted Mail Pouch by Harley during the 1978 festival.