Photo 1 is a view of Harley Warrick's truck. The photo was taken by Harley in 1976 after re-painting the MP sign. It is an assumed re-paint since the writing on the back of the post card (Photo 4) is Aug. 23, 1974, which would date the photo card to ca. 1970.
Tim Reinhart reported that the building was originally a barn built in 1897 and was an early Mail Pouch Barn prior to it's renovation, in 1965, when it became a restaurant.
John Sabados reported that the MP sign had been painted over as of Aug. 2007.
Sherry Binkowski reported that the MP sign had been repainted, by Scott Hagan, as of Aug. 2007.