"The Algonquin Mill, built in 1826 by George Tope and now owned by the Carroll County Historical Society, is an operating steam-powered grist mill located four miles south of Carrollton, Ohio, on OH Rt. 322. It is the central feature of a 19th century rural Ohio village. It is the site of a festival celebrating pioneer life, that has been held the second weekend of October every year since 1970."
Photo 6 - Post Card view showing Harley Warrick, on the right, standing next to Mike Mangan, manager of the Algonquin Mill.